Saturday, April 18, 2009

Volitility....The New Frontier

So pregnancy is going well....we find out in 3 weeks what we're having and MOST importantly if all the organs are in place and properly forming! Yay!

Two not so fun symptoms have been cropping up though...leg cramps ( I THOUGHT this didn't happen until the END!!!!) and mood swings. Those of you who know me know that I am not a moody person...then this last week- WHOA look out! Good grief! So the littlest things that would normally just bother me for a little bit are getting TOTALLY out of proportion and I behave...irrationally. It mainly is happening at work. Not so good. Ian is great though...he says that he thinks me being "volitile" is fun. Ha!

On a completely different note, I have been thinking about a particular friend of mine lately...well..ex friend I guess. We had a falling out, mostly due to her...and I have learned her tricks...but strangely enough I miss her....not all the time, but I do. And she apparently misses me too, but won't talk to me or try to fix things...not that we could really BE friends again anyways, but still....so I randomly was going to check my facebook and myspace to see what she was up to (apparently in a weak moment) and she has deleted me. Well, that's fine. But It still sortof hurts. I know that it has been my thought lately that I can't have such a toxic friendship, but still...the fact that she was too chicken to talk to ME about things (she talked to everyone ELSE) just...hurts. I don't even know if things would change at all, but maybe. >sigh<

On a happier note! We finally mulched (I say "we" and really mean "I") our gardens and it looks just splendid now...oh spring! stick around!

1 comment:

EthaN said...

Congratulations!! To when the mother is very hard ~唷! Refueling!!