Saturday, July 26, 2008

Relax...Just Do It....

Here's something that I think is very interesting- or if not interesting, at least....thought provoking. When did someone decide that pulling someone on a donut shaped tube really fast behind a boat was entertaining? Just seems like an odd form of entertainment to me. = ) I'll try it tomorrow.
I am more relaxed today than I have been in probably 2 months and it is all thanks to Maine- The Way Life Should Be. Yes. It is.
But on to the knitting parts, seeing as this IS a knitting blog of sorts- I started making my first garment. A little shrug that has a lace pattern on most of it. I enjoy knitting lace, but I find the pattern a bit lacking. I don't think the person who posted it could really remember exactly what she did, so I find myself in the beginning stages of Clover Lace Confusion. We'll see how it turns out. I am fully confident in my ability to do the lace, but she was very unclear about the increases....do I increase on my own? Or does the written pattern include the increases? It's just a dirty rotten shame I like the finished product so much....we'll see how it goes. I did learn a new decrease though that I like very much. SSK. BUT, isn't it pretty much just the same as K2Tog? yeah. Well....ONWARD!

No comments: